Bill Hartzer, an internet marketing consultant and search engine optimization expert since 1996, can help you identify where your ideal customers are and qualify them, even before they come to your website. Using the search engine marketing best practices and the latest internet marketing techniques, Mr. Hartzer can help you identify your ideal customers–and where they hang out online. And what those customers are searching for when they are looking to do business with you.
Bill Hartzer is a successful internet marketing expert, having practiced search engine optimization and website marketing since 1996. Take a look at his many accomplishments:
– Increased online sales for an eCommerce retailer from $5.6 million to $16.9 million within 12 months directly from organic search.
– Reduced a clients annual paid search spend from $180,000 per year to less than $2,000 per year while increasing traffic and conversions with better organic rankings.
– Increased newsletter subscribers for ecommerce retailer from 2,000 to 50,000 and increased sales from $1.2 million to over $3 million within 12 months.
– Increased sales of small startup ecommerce retailer with 100 products from $0 to $10,000 per month within 6 months.
– Designed and implemented social media marketing strategy in Real Estate industry to help nationwide home builder find new clients resulting in seven figure revenue increase.
– Designed and implemented internet marketing strategy which has given law firm national exposure resulting in millions of dollars in new revenue for the law firm.
– Grew internet lead generation company from 0 to $2.6 million in revenues in 3 years.
– Mr. Hartzer is frequent speaker at leading SEO and SEM conferences including WebmasterWorld Pubcon (Austin, Boston, Dallas, Las Vegas, New Orleans conferences, from 2005 to Present) and Search Engine Strategies (Toronto, New York, San Jose, Chicago conferences, 2005 to Present).
– Consistently achieved top 10 search engine rankings for clients in highly competitive markets.
“When it comes to getting noticed on the web, if someone loves it, hates it, think it’s funny, or the content you create is controversial, then most likely they will link to it. Links are good for websites.” – Bill Hartzer.
During the past several years, some of my many accomplishments include:
– Founder, Dallas/Fort Worth Texas Search Engine Marketing Association (www.dfwsem.org)
– Owner/Author, Corporate Web Site Marketing (www.corporatewebsitemarketing.com)
– Administrator, Search Engine Forums (www.searchengineforums.com)
– Frequent Speaker, Search Engine Strategies Conferences
– Frequent Speaker, WebmasterWorld’s PubCon Search Engine and Internet Marketing Conference
I am an independent SEO Consultant, you can contact me through my main website, www.BillHartzer.com.